//ArrowChat Code
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 LastLast

Thread: Mad 70s; In action!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo1168 View Post
    we have lights well some lights
    Halloween race !!!!!!http://www.3wheelerworld.com/images/smilies/bouncegreen.gifhttp://www.3wheelerworld.com/images/smilies/bouncegreen.gif

--
    Yep heard about it
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    Yes! It's time for the annual Halloween race again. This year it is going to be November 8th. There will be some karts out there this year also. I've been told there is going to be a hog roast this year also. Sounds like a real good time. I drove by the track last weekend and saw that there are lights up also. Night racing!!!
    If there's anyone that's close to us and would like to join the fun, let me know. We're in east central Ohio.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Anyone that goes will have a blast! I did even though I was sick as a dog. I only lost 26 pounds and that was just in the past 3 months. Had to go to Nutrisystem because I'm in the first stage of sugar. It's working so maybe next year, plus I didn't do a thing with my 70.
    Last edited by Mickey Dunlap; 10-17-2014 at 12:10 AM.

--
    You're right, Mickey, it's always fun when you get a bunch of grown men together racing 70's.
    Just keep at the losing weight thing and you'll do fine. My wife was diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes in March. It was a life changer for her. She had to completely change her diet, but she did it. Right now she only takes one pill a day and with a little exercise and watching what she eats she's doing really well.
    I finished the 74 I was building, but it isn't a racer. I restored it. Here's a picture of it at Trikefest.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1270444.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	2.76 MB 
ID:	202984
    I'm getting ready to build a couple big bore stroker engines for my atc 90 projects. One is a Bandito, that will be a TT, flat track style racer. It will be all old school with as much Vintage stuff on it as possible.
    the home of

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    You're right, Mickey, it's always fun when you get a bunch of grown men together racing 70's.
    Just keep at the losing weight thing and you'll do fine. My wife was diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes in March. It was a life changer for her. She had to completely change her diet, but she did it. Right now she only takes one pill a day and with a little exercise and watching what she eats she's doing really well.
    I finished the 74 I was building, but it isn't a racer. I restored it. Here's a picture of it at Trikefest.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1270444.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	2.76 MB 
ID:	202984
    I'm getting ready to build a couple big bore stroker engines for my atc 90 projects. One is a Bandito, that will be a TT, flat track style racer. It will be all old school with as much Vintage stuff on it as possible.
    Yea I was thinking about just making mine like that but orange, that one looks great. I need to lear how to paint. I just got some old sprayer from my dad but I haven't used it yet.

--
    hey is anyone still out there it gets cold and you forget the threewheelers

--
    What are you talking about lol we are all in the shop doing secret squirrel stuff
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    I'm in the house staying warm and trying to figure out new ways to cheat.
    the home of

Dave8338 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by big specht View Post
    What are you talking about lol we are all in the shop doing secret squirrel stuff
    Yeppppppppppp... what he said ! ! !
    The Goal... All I Need Is The Time...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    I'm in the house staying warm and trying to figure out new ways to cheat.
    It's only cheating if you get caught

--
    Has anyone in your area tried running the Daytona 190 yet. I think it would be a GREAT MOTOR for you guys. The is no comparison between my 150 & my 190. The 190 is a huge torque motor all the way threw the power range. It puts the power to the ground very nice.

--
    Not that anybody said yet

--
    Why is the left wheel smaller?
    1982 big red
    1974 atc 90
    Life is hard, but its harder if you're stupid - John Wayne

--
    Flat track racer / stager

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //