//ArrowChat Code
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: TF09 Picture Thread

--
    lol...me thinks 5 gallons of haterade is in order next year then.

it's green like the fairy, and has been known to glow at times...no idea why.

the ingredients are mythical yet legal and the effects are a bit trippy. kinda puts your in a walking haze where everything goes blurry. 1 cup = 6 beers as far as alcohol content.
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post

the ingredients are mythical yet legal and the effects are a bit trippy. kinda puts your in a walking haze where everything goes blurry. 1 cup = 6 beers as far as alcohol content.

sounds dangerous
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post

Now that sounds interesting. I'm game.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Okay, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, here it is. It's the BTC class final. I'll put this up first since I had a request for it. I will also but up the 2 fiddy stock class drag final. Another request. I still have some editing to do on the drags and a couple of the MX races do to confusion on my part. I will work on it more later on.

BTC Class Final

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JJfhHW96hw

Stock Class Drag Final

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QScCN8lVg1c
    the home of

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintore View Post
    Awesome pics guys!

Glad to hear your allright Lindsey, yah im coming down, eric has me convinced it would be a blast! haha

Anyone got ANY pics from the big track doing the 4th gear pinned step-up? me and snake were doing?
    Or any other BTC class pics/vids????

Thanks!
    If you're talking about when snake threw the chain, I didn't see anybody out there with a camera that time. It was some impressive stuff, though.
    I'm like an Original Gagster

"Well, To be fair I did have a couple of gadgets which he probably didn't like a teaspoon and an open mind." -- The Doctor

--
    Daddio, that was a couple races before the stock 250cc final. That was Ricks SWEET wheelie win over Sprock on ATC-Eric's 86R
    Last edited by Jason Hall; 07-04-2009 at 09:44 PM.

83 ATC 60-R Cr60 converted with Zinger parts.
    83 ATC 70.
    83 Tri zinger
    ATC 85-R Cr85 engine on shortened 86-R frame.
    ATC450AF
    86 310-R Drag racer
    440 snowmobile powered custom built.
    87 Cr 500 Converted to Drag racer

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Gag_Halfront View Post
    If you're talking about when snake threw the chain, I didn't see anybody out there with a camera that time. It was some impressive stuff, though.

we were up in the house along side the doubles; I think haddar (spelling?) got that on his camera when snakes chain broke and that ohio guy on the custom bike tangled up. I think it was snake, but it looked like the ohio guy with the mohawk on his helmet wrecked bad. hadar was shooting with some old school rca camera and I think he caught that wreck as well as the majority of the races. Dont know if he's going to post up videos or not though

Im pretty sure he caught it when Jason Halls son wrecked on the tri zinger too. That wrecked looked BAD cause he didnt get up right away
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hall View Post
    Daddio, that was a couple races before the stock 250cc final. That was Ricks SWEET wheelie win over Sprock on ATC-Eric's 86R
    Thanks Jason. I'm going to need help with the rest of these vids also. I couldn't hear what was going on from where I was taping from. The mx vids will be the same way. I'll get them up and maybe someone can fill us in as to what they are.
    the home of

--
    ATC-Tim was the unlucky guy that slung his chain off. Sam on Derrick's old Tri-Z 450 was the guy that took the WILD ride. I saw him (Sam) at Smith Rd today, and he's still sore!!!

83 ATC 70.
    83 Tri zinger
    ATC450AF
    86 310-R Drag racer

--
    Daddio, I can't wait to see the rest of the Drags

The stock 250 class was HUGE!!! I think my Oldest Boy Brandon ran 8-10 times.

83 ATC 70.
    83 Tri zinger
    ATC450AF
    86 310-R Drag racer

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hall View Post
    Daddio, I can't wait to see the rest of the Drags

The stock 250 class was HUGE!!! I think my Oldest Boy Brandon ran 8-10 times.
    I'm going to do the editing on that tomorrow. I need to edit out the some of the dead air from a few of the delays.
    the home of

--
    Just to clear up some confusion:

Kintore was asking about a ride he and Snake did out at the big MX track a day or so before the races were held at the other track- not at the MX races. Out on that ride, at the big track, Snake threw a chain.
    This is a different event from when atctim lost his chain during a race and tangled with Sam.
    These were two different incidences, and when Snake threw his chain there was no accident/pile-up, and it wasn't during a race. I believe there was no one with a camera out at the big track that day (a day or two before the races).

--
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    Just to clear up some confusion:

Kintore was asking about a ride he and Snake did out at the big MX track a day or so before the races were held at the other track- not at the MX races. Out on that ride, at the big track, Snake threw a chain.
    This is a different event from when atctim lost his chain during a race and tangled with Sam.
    These were two different incidences, and when Snake threw his chain there was no accident/pile-up, and it wasn't during a race. I believe there was no one with a camera out at the big track that day (a day or two before the races).
    You are right. I wasn't at the big track when the Snake threw his chain. I did get the pile-up during the btc class on video. That will be posted soon.
    Last edited by Daddio; 07-05-2009 at 11:06 AM.
    the home of

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brapp View Post
    hey billy thanks for takign my place as resident drunk lol now ya know how i felt those few years i was there lol

Well hey theres already a stereotype about me. I might as well fill the quota (with a mohawk too now even)

--
    Well, Billy- next year you could let someone else take that title. There's no real trophy for the winner, anyway

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //