//ArrowChat Code
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: TF09 Picture Thread

--
    Wow what a long read and look. Love dem 2 strokes.
    The Green No More Red EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate
    1984 KXT 250 Tecate Parts machine
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate My vintage racer
    1983 KX 250
    Proud member of
    3wheelerworld.com
    3wheeler.org
    Planettrike.com
    Airfoolers.com
    http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=80907

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    I personally love the stuff, but you have to be careful with it. It can hurt you. Didn't Xowner turn me down on that stuff when you were drinking it. He probably saw an easy target.
    awww no i had one shot of it maybe two when we where down in the basement! i know i had one atleast! cant be sure about the second.

i never turn down free booze!
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    Thanks alot Daddio!

I could see it!

SWEEET!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    ATC-Eric!!!!!!! start posting pictures.... I would like to see them since you stole my camera!!

--
    Well, Billy- next year you could let someone else take that title. There's no real trophy for the winner, anyway

wanan bet i won most entertaining for the mud pip jump on the sx and the random drunken moments lol
    ok here goes, 85 atc70,2 84 atc70's 83 alt50,83 atc110 , 70 us 90 parot green, 85/86 350x garage queen, stock rider 85 350x, project 85 350x 85 250r drag bike, 2 85 250sx's, alt185, , scat tracker?99blaster,85 250r rider,85 250r ice racer project ,93 kx500,99 xr200r, 91 dr250s ,89 lt500 quadzilla,88 lt250quadracer, 88 trx250r race full on race quad,, 01 yamahakodiak400, kawaki kd100,lt50 for my doughters,93 300ex, 230 quadsport, lt185, lt250 quadrunner,84200s, is that enough?

UlsterATCFan is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Hi all, can I just say what an amazing thread, trikefest 09 looks to have been a mega success - the weather, the triking, the friendship and the booze. Looks like a huge party atmosphere. For us European 'trike-heads' the U.S. trikefest is 'Mecca' shame its so bloody far away. One day......!

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UlsterATCFan View Post
    Hi all, can I just say what an amazing thread, trikefest 09 looks to have been a mega success - the weather, the triking, the friendship and the booze. Looks like a huge party atmosphere. For us European 'trike-heads' the U.S. trikefest is 'Mecca' shame its so bloody far away. One day......!
    hey you fly in we'll take care of you!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brapp View Post
    wanan bet i won most entertaining for the mud pip jump on the sx and the random drunken moments lol

Corey Sprock tried to nominate me for most memorable moment...luckily I was able to re-direct that elsewhere

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Ulster, buy a plane ticket and someone WILL pick you up from the airport if you dont want to bother with a rental car. Hagen flies in to Newark almost every year and drives to TF and then hangs around at friends' places for a week or so after wards. It is an awesome time, and I promise you wont be disappointed (Might be a little uncomfortable with the weather, but thats part of it!)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc-Lindsey View Post
    ATC-Eric!!!!!!! start posting pictures.... I would like to see them since you stole my camera!!
    That's right Eric. Stop holding out and post em up. I know you have to have some more.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Quote Originally Posted by UlsterATCFan View Post
    The words pictures and videos on this thread can only offer a hint of what it was like to be there for those who weren't there. This year was sort of like a Woodstock for us 3wheeler fanatics. It definitely seemed special to me.

Plan for it next year and just get here. I'm sure we as a group would be able to help you out. My son and I took five machines and we can only ride two at any given time. I know many other people did the same.
    the home of

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    UlsterATCFan: I have to agree with everyone else- the trike crowd is pretty tight-knit and we all try to look out for each other. I'm sure that anyone close enough to help would do what they could to help you get to TF. See what you can work out on your end- there's bound to be a fellow trike fan near whatever airport you fly in to who would be willing to pick you up and bring you along.
    For example- Chicago is close to us, and Indianapolis is right on our way to TF. I know a round trip from your area to ours is about $600-700 US, but if plans are made ahead of time, there are plenty of ways to do the rest of the trip relatively inexpensively! (assuming you don't mind eating "camp food" and sleeping in a tent! )

--
    Okay here come the drag vids. I raced my 70 so I didn't get started until they were into the 200x - 350x class. You guys will know better than I what class/ classes are on this first vid. Sorry the quality isn't the best. Maybe I can get a real camera by next year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eua8e373n7s
    the home of

--
    Here are the first 2 vids from the 2stroke stock class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxz82mMvFWQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4WpM...eature=channel

I will put the rest up tomorrow.
    the home of

--
    This is the final part of the 250 2stroke stock class. there are a couple of races at the end of this that appear to be 4strokes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_4cG0LCVNA
    the home of

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //