//ArrowChat Code
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: OTC to invade Malvern Motocross Park July 25th

--
    Thanks to everybody who came out to race or to take pictures and cheer us on! I got to talk with the promoter, and the announcer afterwards, and they were all very happy with our performance. There were also two CRA board members there who extended their welcome and pleasure at seeing us there. The spectator expectations of slow motion widespread carnage never materialized, but I dont think they were disappointed with the surprise they got. One of the bike racers stopped by and spoke with me, saying he had heard all about us, but had never seen us before, and he felt it was real treat. You guys should all be proud of the job you did, and the way in which you represented us. I was told all we need is a phone call to run another trike class, or anyone can race in the Extra Quad class at any event. Malvern's practice nights are on certain Wednesday evenings, which wont work for most of you, or me. (CRA limts when member tracks can hold open practices) There were a lot of spectators there, but the actual turnout was extremely low for Malvern, due to weather fears. Expect about double of that on a typical Malvern Sat night race.

I was proud to be beat by Jr in the first moto, by two spots, with Russ in between. I beat him by one or two spots in the 2nd moto. I never cut him any slack, either.

The bad part about night races is its extremely difficult to get good photos or video, so most footage is almost exclusively the first moto. Somebody shot video on my camera also. Maybe Rachel? Ill post it when I can. The track was in much better shape for the 2nd moto, and people were riding a lot faster. I know the front runners were still in sight by races end.

We actually could hear the annoucer introducing us from the start gate. Jr stood and raised his arms when they introduced him. "Josh Ball from Kintore, Ohio!" Cracked me up. I told him about it later.

Great job everyone. Look forward to seeing you all at Lightning on August 22-23 weekend for the OTC Jamboree!!!

In the mean time, we will be racing Summit Co Fair Aug 1st, and Medina Co. Fair Aug 4th.

sbjones73 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    keister, i definatly plan on getting out there with you all soon (i hope) i have some things to work out on my trike then it will be time.

again, love what you guys do, keep up the great representation of us other triker guys (and gals) that can't make it to the races.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    84 250r gone,
    87 suzuki lt250r trail machine, gone to fund ice racer,
    85 250r ice racing project started !!!!!!

--
    This is great news Tim Sr.
    That is a heavy MX track for this area.

--
    hey denisse,

your from Canada where abouts?, but its a great area for racing?

not trying to be a dick, just WONDERING
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //