//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Would like to get some racing started in SE Texas

--

Would like to get some racing started in SE Texas

I have been wanting to try racing for sometime but it seems that no tracks allow three wheelers around here. So i thought of building a track, but there arent many trikers in my area that i know of. If anyone is in the Houston area wants to join this effort please let me know. it can be from mxing, oval or maybe some 70 action. Just let me know what your inest are.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

outtaline is offline My keyboard has no punctuation keys Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Just make a small oval and let quads come too.

--
    I am not looking at having " an organized event " just something to learn on and for others also. just a small group of three wheeler enthuisest
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    Im in the houston area....lets do something...Im in

--
    I am in the Houston area. I would be interested is something. 70 action would be great -- something where I do not need to buy a helmet.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //