//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Another movie with a trke in it.

Apollo is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Another movie with a trke in it.

Cool update on the site! I forgot about the movie "American Anthem" and was reminded when I saw the new site catagories. It came out in the mid eighties and I used to watch it on cable all the time. You can catch it every now and then. It is definetly worth watching because the main character's little brother rides a Tri-Z250 (85?). It shows the kid riding it for a minute in some sort of chase scene if I remember right. The Z does not have a happy ending though. Oh, while waiting for the trike scenes you can watch Janet Jones strut around. I am going to see if I can rent it.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Never seen the movie, but I'll add it to the site next update :-)

--
    dont forget the tears for fears musci video...there are more movie i just cant thing of the names right now....also some one said the new movie anchorman had 3wheelers in it...i dont kno if its true or not
    current rides
    82' ATC110
    85' ATC310R
    85' ATC250R
    85' ATC250ES
    16' brute force 750

--
    That was that gymnastics movie with Bart Connors right? ...... lol, I remember that!
    J. Jonny D, --- Quad - Trike relations committee Chairman and all around swell guy.

Rides: '91 Warrior, '87 TW200, 1984 YTM225DX, 1984 ATC125M, '71 CL350 Scrambler

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //