//ArrowChat Code
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Tiger 250 - The Beast from the (North)East

the tecate kid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Fact: are you sure OC? Fact: how did you get it DR. DEATH? Fact: did you work at Tiger? Fact: The offer still stands- my 87 grand national for your Tiger. Straight Up. FACT
    Been There...Dug That.

Yamatrike400 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    FACT: I have the same handlebar pad on my KD100. QUESTION: Did the tigers come form the factory with that red rubber bar pad?
    Three Air R's

the tecate kid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    fact: lmmfao
    Been There...Dug That.

300rman is offline My other user 3WW ID was Nitebiker07. Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    FACT: This thread wont DIE.

--
    and now the biggest fact of them all.... the Dr. no longer owns the sickest, illest, rarest trike around! i think that title goes to none other then OC!!! FACT: your ego just got stomped on Dr.!!!!!!! and i still wanna race yah with my t3!!!
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

--
    Blog Entries
    OC you got DR.'s bike now?

--
    Fact: I have no idea whats going on...
    My man Joe Dierte said it best... "I'm new, I dont know what to do!!"

couple of 350x's, couple of blasters, couple of TRX 250r's, a zilla, and 92 hybrid LT250r / 87 LT500R motor...lets ride!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    OC you got DR.'s bike now?
    No I dont have his TIGER but confirmed the existance of his model by acquiring his style machine and NOS parts and molds from the TIGER factory.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Blog Entries
    so how many diffrent 250 models were there ..

--
    FACT: OC is now the tiger GOD!
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

--
    FACT - Dr Death adds nothing to this board aside from comedy....

If he does still have his rare and lovely little Tiger - WHO TF CARES!!

Ride the FKNG thing pussy! Or....... at least ATTEMPT to be a bit humble in sharing and speaking about your rarity

Were all different people..... If I hit the lottery tomorrow, I'd have a sick setup like Travis Pestrana and 250R's would all be free for my friends to ride, crash and enjoy!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Fact: Foam pit for three wheelers, Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

--
    You know it takes all kinds to make up a world and a forum. I know I"m not the world's most perfect person and most people on here give me a break. Dr. Death wanted to come on and stir up the place a little and he very well succeeded in doing that. He has not posted on here in ages and some people who weren't even board members when he was posing on here are making comments. Give it a rest people. I really enjoyed his couple of inconventional postings. I'm sorry I never really got a chance to meet him or know him. Call me crazy if you want but I like meeting different people and getting to know them. There have been alot worse people on here who have contributed less and done way worse. Sure he was brash when he posted, who cares? His postings always gave me a laugh. And he did have something on here that no one else had at the time. I would have really liked to have know the whole story behind the trike and even the story behind the person. He gave a little color and character to some threads on here and he never really hurt anyone even though he might have stepped on some nerves. Frankly, I miss the Doctor. Ride free Dr. on the FIRST and formerly SICKEST mofo generation 3 Tiger 250 wherever you are. A shame we never really got a chance to know you.

--

--
    Quote Originally Posted by chris200x View Post

But I do love the "Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte"
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //