//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Tri-Zinger DG Exhaust Measurement Request

--

Tri-Zinger DG Exhaust Measurement Request

Hi All,

Cool site. Interesting registration rules but, it's your house... and, again, a cool site!

Can anyone help with a measurement? I'm considering the DG exhaust for my Tri-Zinger but would like to know how far out from the grab handle it is. We come off the back of the bikes a lot when doing wheelies and think I'll trash it... my thought is to build a longer grab handle.

There's a few photos of the exhaust here:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...Zinger-Exhaust

A photo of my bike for fun:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zinger Rear.JPG 
Views:	149 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	255262

Thanks!

--
    I'll get you one tonight, if someone doesn't post up sooner. I have a loose frame and pipe but they do stick out. The Coffman's might be a tad less then the DG. Stock tucks in nice and quiet too. The race pipes make em like mad performance chain saws, but top end gains with bigger carb is noticeable.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    I'll get you one tonight, if someone doesn't post up sooner. I have a loose frame and pipe but they do stick out. The Coffman's might be a tad less then the DG. Stock tucks in nice and quiet too. The race pipes make em like mad performance chain saws, but top end gains with bigger carb is noticeable.
    Nitrous oxide helps too
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    Copy that! It runs I put a Malossi cylinder, head, and the DG pipe... runs like hell on the top end but lost some much-needed bottom end.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Nitrous oxide helps too
    Haha. Yes! I’ll post photos of the Boondocker NOS kit, shortly.

--
    For others looking for this info, here’s a photo showing the tailpipe with specs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4D061327-101C-4024-8F42-2143D279CB4B.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	257312  

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //