//ArrowChat Code
Page 77 of 179 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2684

Thread: New England Ride??

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    maybe i was a little too self critical with "no idea how to shift the damn thing." i can ride it. just pointing out that its an adjustment, thats all. next year may be best though.
    I wasn't trying to be an a.. I'm a newbie myself. It's rough out there.

--
    Im planning to be there.....

few odds and ends to make the 200x run properly. I should be there.
    '86 Tecate
    '85 ATC 250R
    '85 Tri-Z
    '87 ATC 200x
    '85 ATC 250R - Rider
    '86 Tecate - Rider

--
    I'm a definate guys!! we bringing mini's??

hardtails will be fine, i have ridden on similar terrain with them plenty, just make sure all your bolts are nice and tight! if your not worried about trying to keep up with the pack, like Jeff says, we usually try to wait for everyone at the intersections anyway!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I'll have my Zinger there Rory.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I'll have my Zinger there Rory.
    Can't wait to see it in action

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0205.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	260.2 KB 
ID:	158522
    The zinger got its hands full.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Haha. It's bone stock man!

--
    The light shines brighter. You will see.
    It's always fun

--
    weather is lookin sweet for saturday, dry and pushing 40!! gonna be a bit nipply fri night though!! tic toc tic toc

--
    i don't think anyone was being an "a". i'd rather an honest answer than "ya, come along" then i'm stuck in the north canadian wilderness waiting for triple A. i'm gonna pass this time around. i'll be heading out with the boys saturday AM on familiar terrain (walpole, MA) to work the kinks out of the X. i dont wanna be the new guy on the new bike on new trail. but count on me being up in the future. just because i'm not coming, doesn't mean you can't stop and quench your thirst. God knows I will be. BTW roostin, that 70 looks mean.

--
    Good man redsox. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on the next one.

By the way, your buddy with the hard-tail will fair much better once the snow flies. It really smooths the trails out nice.

Where in Walpole do you guys go? I gave up on riding in our area. The cops are a huge pain in the arse. That's not far from me at all though.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    we get on the tracks at oak street and go about a quarter mile to the power lines. three or four great pits back there plus a ton of trails. its good fun. nobody bothers you, as long as you time the train right. quite a few guys ride back there, mostly dirt bikes. cops have always been great. as long as we don't go on peoples property and we take our cans home, no troubles. i'll let ya know when where going again, we'll meet up. google map "hitching post drive in Walpole"

--
    Let me know when you go I live 10 minutes from walple

Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    we get on the tracks at oak street and go about a quarter mile to the power lines. three or four great pits back there plus a ton of trails. its good fun. nobody bothers you, as long as you time the train right. quite a few guys ride back there, mostly dirt bikes. cops have always been great. as long as we don't go on peoples property and we take our cans home, no troubles. i'll let ya know when where going again, we'll meet up. google map "hitching post drive in Walpole"

--
    ok. will do. blackstone is pretty close. i also got a buddy (4 wheels) that rides in webster. his back yard abuts state forrest. been planning on getting down to go for a rip with him. i think thats pretty close to you as well. i have not been yet, but he says its hours of good trails.

--
    We're getting close boys!

So Dirtcrasher and TPC Bill are out. For those of you who were looking forward to meeting Bill and seeing the TPC's, I'm sorry he's not making it. Steve's just too busy with work. is a maybe, we'll find out Saturday. Roy is unlikely.

Now for the list of real men, the ones who really matter.

1- Fabio
    2- Dan
    3- Craighead
    4- Jethro
    5- Rory
    6- Miguel Grande
    7- Paul

What say you boys?! Who's ready for a knock-down drag-out weekend?!
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 11-29-2012 at 11:06 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //