//ArrowChat Code
Page 78 of 179 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2684

Thread: New England Ride??

--
    I for one can not wait!! thursday will be brutal, got a funeral in pittsfeild at 10, back to ny for a 16hr shift, get home for about 7:30 am fri!! should be my first ride on more than 3-4 hrs sleep though!! (maybe lol)
    to bad about the fellas not being able to join! always nice to meet new dudes!!

--
    Dale Furno ?

Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    ok. will do. blackstone is pretty close. i also got a buddy (4 wheels) that rides in webster. his back yard abuts state forrest. been planning on getting down to go for a rip with him. i think thats pretty close to you as well. i have not been yet, but he says its hours of good trails.

--
    I was talking ot Jeff last weekend and I'm brining the sturp for chugging contests like in super troopers

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I think Furno is from Douglas Dan.

Big Mike is offline Part time collector of phallic shaped objects. Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Many thanks goes to Fabio for his help last night. The Clutch on the Polaris is shot to , and fabio helped me out of the disaster I made trying to get it off and luckily, me being the pack rat I am had a spare clutch laying around, and we put that one and all seems well in the world. Tonight, will be a quick tranny service, knock some mud off it, and hopefully get it over to Fabio to put in the trailer. We are on track now boys!! See y'all on Friday.
    Currently Own:
    1985 ATC 250sx
    1986 ATC 350x
    1986 Polaris Scrambler 250R/ES (P3)

Projects/Parts machines:
    1980 ATC 185S

My Feedback Thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/124667-Feedback-for-Big-Mike?highlight=Feedback+for+Big+Mike

--
    Was thinkin about takin my R but with all the crap i need to bring im just gonna bring ole reliable big sped.
    Whats on the menu? Do i bring the cookin grate? Ill stop by the food store fri night and grab a few things.
    Ill also bring the mini angry saw.
    Looks like a few dropped out and a few others just havent even bothered posting that they arent coming. Typical for the last few days before the ride to bring out the excuses. More fun for the real trikers.
    So what time we thinkin? Id like to get in a good solid day, so if you all wanna congregate a lil earlier im game for that.

--
    Sure why don't we all just meet up at midnight? Depending on the wind I'd love to do lunch at that look out/ cliff we went to a few rides back.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffatc250r View Post
    Was thinkin about takin my R but with all the crap i need to bring im just gonna bring ole reliable big sped.
    Whats on the menu? Do i bring the cookin grate? Ill stop by the food store fri night and grab a few things.
    Ill also bring the mini angry saw.
    Looks like a few dropped out and a few others just havent even bothered posting that they arent coming. Typical for the last few days before the ride to bring out the excuses. More fun for the real trikers.
    So what time we thinkin? Id like to get in a good solid day, so if you all wanna congregate a lil earlier im game for that.

--
    That is correct Jeff bring the grate. I've Ben looking for one to just leave out there but haven't found one yet. As for lunch I will bring enough for everybody don't know what it is yet but I will keep you guys posted.

--
    Midnight is a tad early for me, but whatever works for u guys, i only have a 45 min comute and i know some others got a longer haul.
    Dan, get that keihin on yet?

--
    Tonight my friend. The Neighbors gonna love me

Quote Originally Posted by jeffatc250r View Post
    Midnight is a tad early for me, but whatever works for u guys, i only have a 45 min comute and i know some others got a longer haul.
    Dan, get that keihin on yet?

--
    I'm pretty sure I got the 350 squared away it doesn't seem to bog anymore lookes like I'm ridding that this time around. Jeff if you want to come over earlier for breakfast that's fine by me

--
    Got the 38 Keihen on the tecate Jeff and It's not jetted right but wow the front wheel likes comming up. Def heading in the right direction Woot Woot

--
    We will get it dialed in sat morn.
    Ill be there early to take up the breakfast offer anyways.

--
    What is for breakfast and do I need to bring anything besides my wonderful personality

--
    I was able to get out of my hockey game so I'll be there.

I'm waiting on parts to arrive to put my motor back together, and i'm not going to be able to that until late friday night. I will try to get there around 8-9 am to maybe take a few rips and see how the jetting is.

Whats the address again? Fish Hatchery? Do I need to bring anything? Definately going to be hectic trying to get everything together, but it should be doable.

Mike
    1986 Tri-z
    1985 250r
    1985 200s
    1985 70[/SIZE]

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //