//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 10.25:1 200x wiseco piston to cylinder fit

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    You seem more irritated than we are.
    Could just be from the painful burning itch his hemorrhoids are causing him, perhaps some of this will make him feel better.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullsizechevy9 View Post
    84 200s
    Ok, that uses the same size valves as an 84' 200x although the port size or layout is likely a little different. Someone else here will know.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    Fullsizechevy, I put lots of periods... in my posts for you so you should be all set for a while. j/k

Shep

After reading his last few posts, I'm hoping he will comma round to adding other various forms of punctuation to his posts also.

Last edited by Scootertrash; 07-05-2019 at 12:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I may not be a very smart man but i know what love is jenny

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Yes to my understanding the piston was the difference in the x versus s but i do plan on doing head work i may just send it off and have it done

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Bahh, From all the ones I've rode over the years, I'd say you're pretty close to the mark.
    Manufacturers rarely tell the truth. There's never been a Tecumseh engine made that would make the power it claimed. I replaced a 12 hp Tecumseh engine with an 8hp Honda from a cement mixer on a generator once. The Tecumseh struggled something fierce, would run REALLY hot if you used the generator for more than an hour or two. THe Honda laughed at it. I left it running for 8 hours once when the power went out. No problems at all. Ran perfect when I sold it.
    The 12 horse Tecumseh probably made about 6 horses wide open. LOL!!!

Tecumseh sux! I worked in a machine shop years ago in Paris TN that machined parts for the Tecumseh engines made in the same town. The castings were pathetic! LOTS of casting voids. Quality control was scary. I've seen casting voids on crank journals pass right through.
    Tecumseh sux? Well I tell ya this bike/engine has had many hard hours, still starts first pull and pulls my azz up my steep street and I’m sure using all of its 3-1/2 horses. Doesn’t burn any oil either. It’s just a bit embarrassing to ride around but who cares I don’t. Its the best $150 dollars I’ve ever spent. I even splurged this yr she got a new $5 dollar exhaust.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FCA90980-FCE7-4F9A-A467-F75849644029.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	259199
    See she climbs vertical slopes too.....

Shep

--
    To be fair, I should have posted: My experiences with Tecumseh has led me to the opinion that they suck.
    Opinions are worth less than a politicians promise.

Cool little minibike. Always wondered if a 200S engine could be horseshoed off in one.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    ..... It’s just a bit embarrassing to ride around but who cares I don’t. Its the best $150 dollars I’ve ever spent. I even splurged this yr she got a new $5 dollar exhaust.....

Shep
    I'll give you $185 right now

I like being embarrassed

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    I've always wanted to play around with one of those.

...you look like a monkey F'ing a football riding it but....they're cool!

--
    Love those old school mini-bikes. First bike ride ever was on a Bronco. That’s the one that hooked me even though I was just a terrified passenger.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Thanks a friggin' lot Chopper....I been thinking about that little mini bike since you posted it and NOW I got the bug to go build me one. I need it like a punch in the face.....but I wants one.

.....say, you ain't got a bare frame laying around does ya?

--
    That’d be my “wife’s” mini bike it’s the only way I could of brought it home “it’s hers”
    Sorry no frames here, u gotta start checking out the local flea markets and classifieds the guy had 4 of them, I shoulda grabbed them all, these bikes seem to never loose value. Mind you there not worth much to start with. I bet you can put one together pretty cheap-
    It’s fun to ride but gets hairy above 20mph or so-
    Chop was thoughtful and flipped my pic for me, thnx for that
    Shep

--
    Here ya go

--
    For Wiseco pistons you bore and hone the cylinder to the specific size on the package and the piston cylinder fix will be correct. For example if your new piston is 66.25mm that is the required bore size, not the size of the piston. The piston is a bit smaller such that the fit is correct. Please use a sunnen rigid type hone not one of those 3 arm cheap hones. The performance comes from the roundness and cylindricity of the bore. For performance a Web cam is a good choice, with either the 10.25 or 12:1 piston. At that point you will become limited by airflow through the head so porting and/or larger valves become required. All depends on how far you want to go but yes a 10:25 will work good with a cam on premium pump gas.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC200X4716 View Post
    For Wiseco pistons you bore and hone the cylinder to the specific size on the package and the piston cylinder fix will be correct. For example if your new piston is 66.25mm that is the required bore size, not the size of the piston. The piston is a bit smaller such that the fit is correct. Please use a sunnen rigid type hone not one of those 3 arm cheap hones. The performance comes from the roundness and cylindricity of the bore. For performance a Web cam is a good choice, with either the 10.25 or 12:1 piston. At that point you will become limited by airflow through the head so porting and/or larger valves become required. All depends on how far you want to go but yes a 10:25 will work good with a cam on premium pump gas.
    ATC200X4716, meet Barnett468. Welcome to 3WW
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //