//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Replacement Stem Bearings

--

Replacement Stem Bearings

Obviously not the quality and strength of AllBallz but the price is sure cheap enough. The fact that they're caged is VERY nice.

Has anyone tried this type of replacement yet? What'd you think of them??

I ordered a set on a whim and might make a little review of them when they arrive.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEERING-ST...AzQ:rk:13:pf:0
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Ive always just reused the old honda balls, greased back up and went about my day. never wears out. all balls are junk. broken so many installing correctly.

--
    Wow. How on earth did you manage to break them?
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    You don`t wanna know............he`s a ball buster.

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    You don`t wanna know............he`s a ball buster.
    Holy cow that was hilarious

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I've used All Balls bearings in multiple applications and never had a problem
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    All balls is great, Old Stool's a tard.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I don’t like using All Balls, or other no name bearings for crank shafts if they don’t have a known brand name on them, but everything else is a go on my stuff.

Those individual ball and grove style bearings aren’t fit for use in a bicycle stem in my opinion. Maybe it’s because I suck at wheelies, but mine always end up flat spotted and dimpled. Not a big deal on an ATV but 100+ mph tank slappers on a bike are another thing. Tappered rollers rule.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 11-09-2018 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Hey Glamy, whose got the biggest balls of them all?
    It sucks to get old

--

.....she’s got big balls.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EFE1D324-B183-4221-A407-7B087DD2A24E.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	215.8 KB 
ID:	255480
    Last edited by 3 Wheel Drive; 11-09-2018 at 01:42 AM. Reason: ...some balls are held for charity, and some for fancy dress....

--
    Re:3wheel drive edit reason:

I just like my balls held

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I don’t like using All Balls, or other no name bearings for crank shafts if they don’t have a known brand name on them, but everything else is a go on my stuff.

Those individual ball and grove style bearings aren’t fit for use in a bicycle stem in my opinion. Maybe it’s because I suck at wheelies, but mine always end up flat spotted and dimpled. Not a big deal on an ATV but 100+ mph tank slappers on a bike are another thing. Tappered rollers rule.
    I agree. I typically use Timken or another brand name, USA made if I can find 'em.

When I'm out in the woods sometimes it's harder to find my bearings. *cough cough*

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I agree. I typically use Timken or another brand name, USA made if I can find 'em.

When I'm out in the woods sometimes it's harder to find my bearings. *cough cough*
    KOYO is the name I see the most on ball bearings when I open OEM boxs, but I’m not scared of any others as long as I’ve heard of them before. The ones with no name are almost certainly Chinese and you can feel the looseness and roughness in them when you remove the grease and spin some of them. It’s like they use shotgun pellets for the balls.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //