//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2017 NEEDT Series Rules

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt85'350x View Post
    Do you race your 400x? If so what class do you put it in? What class would a 350x with a 400ex engine go in? Looking at the rules it would go in the open class but I would get eaten alive in there and if I'm only coming for one race I'm not exactly after the series. Could I race in the Lites? Would the signup people know the difference from one 350x to mine? I know it's a long ways off and my machine isn't ready yet but you did ask for questions! I've never raced before so I definitely don't want to go against the 450 conversions and other various power houses.
    I race my 250R and sometimes ATC70 in when they offer the minis.
    Any 400cc is an open class trike, and yes you would be outgunned, but that doesn't make it any less fun.
    The cool part is, whether you are in front, midpack, or near the rear, there is always somebody there to race and battle with.

I understand that you wouldn't want to race against the 450s as a rookie.
    Maybe keep on the lookout for a 200X or air cooled R.
    You could probably put one of those on the track for under $1000 total.

--
    Definately try a event near you!It is a complete blast!Only issue,you might want more!

--
    Cant wait to get back to Geneva this season. Id like to see a 250 class for Paradise in 17. The open class is hard to compete in with the 250.
    Quote Originally Posted by jays375 View Post
    Definately try a event near you!It is a complete blast!Only issue,you might want more!
    250r rules

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //