//ArrowChat Code
Page 10 of 308 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Quanto Cuesta .....BUEY ?
    If I decide to sell....... $500.

It has been really nice for various family events and such.

--
    Fought with the husky weedwacker as noted in chainsaw thread. Got frustrated and moved to the Oliver. Great! No spark either from mag. Condenser is bad, coil windings are testing low imho but I don't have a spec as to what they should be. Gas tank is full of good brazing and bad epoxy repair. Chipped off the old epoxy. I have sealed many with jb weld as a quick repair in the past but on small tanks with less of a pressure head. I may braze. There is no carb so I will have to salvage something. Leak in rear diff. I don't think it leaked before I moved it but it was always on gravel so who knows? I may wish I parted it out!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    If I decide to sell....... $500.

It has been really nice for various family events and such.
    Bob is giving me nose envy.

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Lasting more than 4 hours?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    Lasting more than 4 hours?
    I wish!!!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Forget about nose envy.......plastikosmd is giving me garage/workshop envy !!!

Classic Tractor Fever!!

I love Oliver but if I had a place to do one I'd do an old Ford 8N or maybe go red and do an International Harvester or whatever tickles my fancy at the time.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Forget about nose envy.......plastikosmd is giving me garage/workshop envy !!!

Classic Tractor Fever!!

I love Oliver but if I had a place to do one I'd do an old Ford 8N or maybe go red and do an International Harvester or whatever tickles my fancy at the time.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk
    Every time I look at his shop I soon realize I'd need to retire and hire half a dozen guys to keep up with the projects.

A friend of mine has been building his dream shop for the past 3 years. Two full time workers plus crews as needed. Welding shop, wood shop, greenhouse, his and her offices plus parking for the toys. It has to be close to 8,000sq. By the time he finishes it he'll be too old to use it, but what the heck, he with the most toys wins, so why not.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Not to take anything away from plasticos' achievements, but I've really come to appreciate the "less is more" lifestyle myself. I'm sure plasticos will tell you it's not all sunshine and rainbows!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    ^amen fd
    It is a fun place to work. Just as happy now as I was laying in the driveway. It does save me time, workin 80-120hrs doesn't leave much sanity
    Also a ih fan, knappy. Here is my other project.(moving a small rock) I am redoing or cobbling together a better uc for it. I hope to rebush the idlers next weekend, or start!
    Last edited by plastikosmd; 04-23-2017 at 06:22 PM.

--
    Saw this on ebay today and it gave me an instant boner.

He's a little high on the price but he's local. I've been casually looking for one but it seems when they pop up they are basket cases and just too much work.

This is a disease! I don't have the room. Save from myself plastikosmd and purchase this before I do. You have the room.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272627882748

Kinda local...Palm Springs
    Last edited by knappyfeet; 04-23-2017 at 04:50 PM. Reason: kinda local

--
    Oooo
    Love! Vintage. I'm kicking my only vintage bike down the road (430 wr husky)
    I am a wimp now. This thing will kill me, if not outright, kicking the beast over with a left kick and no compression release. I hope to get a sawmill in partial trade. That Honda is sweet! Is that your white truck?

--
    No.......it's not my truck.

I would like to make that XR mine tho............I've always loved the long springer XRs

--
    Quote Originally Posted by plastikosmd View Post
    Oooo
    I am a wimp now. This thing will kill me, if not outright, kicking the beast over with a left kick and no compression release.
    Every time I see a Husky I think of this guy.

http://www.motorcyclemuseum.org/hall...spx?RacerID=23

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by plastikosmd View Post
    Oooo
    I am a wimp now. This thing will kill me, if not outright, kicking the beast over with a left kick and no compression release. I hope to get a sawmill in partial trade. That Honda is sweet! Is that your white truck?
    How much ya gonna ask for it? I really don't need it but ya never know lol. My uncle in CA has 83' cr 430, and a 84 wr 500 huskys. I've asked my mom to send him a Facebook message seeing if he wants to sell them. Rode the 430 when I was 12, narrowly avoided death by aiming it between a pickup truck and a tree. I've been on a wicked bender buying old bikes and wheelers. Here's a pic of my Xr.

Keep the old crawler stuff coming. Used to have a jd420c, jd 350, case 350. Next one will be a Deere 440 Icd.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    ?12!!!

I are more of a man at 12 than I will ever be. How the hell did u kick it? Got a crap ton of nos stuff with it.

On CL for 4K. Could go a bit less to a 3w fan at my loss=good home. Bunch of trades considered. Search CL Rhode Island for post 430wr

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //