//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Jesus loves the little children

--

Jesus loves the little children

Where is the voice from the snake pit of Hollywood? Why does it not scream for the children?

Where are the high ranking members of the political groups that claim to protect innocent lives in the womb, but seem to abandon them after birth?

Where is the Pope who lives in his gated cesspool calling out to the rest of the world to promote his political goals?

Who will draw the crowds together and shout from the tops of the mountains and buildings that Little Lives Matter?

Enough is enough! The name of God has been used by evil men for far too long! Light must shine into the dark corners of every Catholic Church and expose the evil doers for what they are.

Forgiveness is only for those who repent and shall not be granted to those who persist and lie to perpetuate the most unholy of sins!

Lock them up saith the Lord!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/24/us/ca...ons/index.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-42745170

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/20/e...ntl/index.html
    Last edited by Jesus; 09-02-2018 at 12:10 PM.
    And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time

--
    “New York attorney general’s office has issued subpoenas to every Catholic diocese in the state - The Washington Post”
    And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time

--
    Everyone is too intimidated by Jesus to interact with him on the subject?

I'm so happy they're getting right on it.... after they've finally come under the spotlight and can't ignore the problem

It's only been happening for a hundred years at least by this point and accepted as par for the Catholic clergy course for the past thirty years by the public(it's not like it was a secret to the public in this age)

I've heard the idea tossed about that celibacy vows the clergy make are to blame but if these priests wanted to have sex, they'd just go find some adult women or men to have sex with.... These people are trying to have sex with children. That's got zero to do with any vows whatsoever and allowing priests to have sex or get married won't correct the pederasty part of their personality

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 09-07-2018 at 11:55 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Everyone is too intimidated by Jesus to interact with him on the subject?

I'm so happy they're getting right on it.... after they've finally come under the spotlight and can't ignore the problem

It's only been happening for a hundred years at least by this point and accepted as par for the Catholic clergy course for the past thirty years by the public(it's not like it was a secret to the public in this age)

I've heard the idea tossed about that celibacy vows the clergy make are to blame but if these priests wanted to have sex, they'd just go find some adult women or men to have sex with.... These people are trying to have sex with children. That's got zero to do with any vows whatsoever and allowing priests to have sex or get married won't correct the pederasty part of their personality

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

I’m not surprised that pedophiles chose the Catholic Church as a safe haven ( it’s practically custom made for them), but that it has been allowed to operate since the realities of its behavior have become known is jaw dropping.

If this was a school district, or some other less powerful organization it would have been dealt will years ago and shutdown.

I guess having your own banking system and not paying taxes on the funds you take in that help cover these crimes goes a long way in buying absolution on Earth.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //