//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 200ES ATC Heaven CDI?

--

200ES ATC Heaven CDI?

My 200ES doesn't have spark and I've been looking for CDIs everywhere and came across a new one from ATC Heaven. It says it is just like the OE one but the torque curve and rev limiter are different.

Anyone have any experience with these or know what the difference is in the torque curve and rev limiter? Thanks in advance.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterBush View Post
    My 200ES doesn't have spark and I've been looking for CDIs everywhere and came across a new one from ATC Heaven. It says it is just like the OE one but the torque curve and rev limiter are different.

Anyone have any experience with these or know what the difference is in the torque curve and rev limiter? Thanks in advance.
    Are you sure its the CDI thats causing no spark, Ive seen many bikes with no spark, very rarely is it the CDI. I have no experience with ATC heaven CDI, but Im betting your CDI is not your problem.
    Oh yeah welcome to the board.

--

I had the same problem with my 200es also! Have you tried to clean or sand the frame where the coil links to the frame! Might be rusty try that! Mine didn’t have spark last weekend I just cleaned up! How starts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcloud View Post
    Are you sure its the CDI thats causing no spark, Ive seen many bikes with no spark, very rarely is it the CDI. I have no experience with ATC heaven CDI, but Im betting your CDI is not your problem.
    Oh yeah welcome to the board.
    I've checked resistance on the coil and I have checked the resistance coming from the plug that plugs into the cdi and everything is looking decent there. Slowly narrowing it down to the cdi.
    Trike
    1984 ATC 200ES Big Red

Non-Trikes

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
    1992 Ford F250

--
    I think the 200ES had issues with the CDI. Since it's a one year only model, it's kind of hard to find an OEM one.

--
    If it’s an 84es the CDI is still available threw Honda .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    I've checked resistance on the coil and I have checked the resistance coming from the plug that plugs into the cdi and everything is looking decent there. Slowly narrowing it down to the cdi.
    If you have a service manual check the stator output.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcloud View Post
    If you have a service manual check the stator output.
    Might be putting my electrical issues on hold for a bit. Was turning to TDC to check valves and my timing chain and a bolt in my cam sprocket decided they wanted to break..
    Trike
    1984 ATC 200ES Big Red

Non-Trikes

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
    1992 Ford F250

86125m is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    have you physically inspected the spark advancer the springs like to break causing a no spark issue even though the spark advancer checks out with a multimeter?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //