//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: National 3 wheeler TT race Ashtabula

--
    Are we all going to run flat track tires? front knobbies???

I should be down for this on my 450!!!!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    That is my plan Josh - I'm actually considering 16" lawn mower tires on 8" wheels, and gearing up significantly!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

Husky250 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    If anyone has never gone to Pine Lake for the TT they draw some serious participation up here inAshtabula. I's say 1000 riders (Quads) is an easy number to hit. There have beed a few successful pros from here, with Pine Lake being the driving force behind these riders. Dave Kister (is one) and still lives around here (our daughters are both in the 8th grade). Wonder if he still has a 250r lying around? He came out of retirement about 3 or 4 years ago and put the smack down on the pro class at Pine Lake that year (LOL). Then there was Tim Farr (I believe he had a couple national Titles (once things changes to quads) Would be sweet to see guys like that agian. I haven't seen (excpt for Dave) any of them in a while, let alone ridden with them. Last year Trevor (Vines) put on a race at Pine Lake. He mentioned setting up a 3 wheeler class when he does it this year. IT, obviously wouldn't be part of the OTC thing but it's another day to get out on the trikes. (and that's not a bad thing). I'm seriously considering changing that date in Louisville but not sure Uncle Sam will grant me any more leave to get both done. Decisions Decisions!

--
    i would love to do this event but i am thinkign i may need open class horsepower so better start gettign the 500 together hehehehehehe
    ok here goes, 85 atc70,2 84 atc70's 83 alt50,83 atc110 , 70 us 90 parot green, 85/86 350x garage queen, stock rider 85 350x, project 85 350x 85 250r drag bike, 2 85 250sx's, alt185, , scat tracker?99blaster,85 250r rider,85 250r ice racer project ,93 kx500,99 xr200r, 91 dr250s ,89 lt500 quadzilla,88 lt250quadracer, 88 trx250r race full on race quad,, 01 yamahakodiak400, kawaki kd100,lt50 for my doughters,93 300ex, 230 quadsport, lt185, lt250 quadrunner,84200s, is that enough?

--
    I'll DEFINATELY be there with the 310Z, #91, and more than likely have Johnny'sX pilot my 250Z, #911. A class riders. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE!
    Last edited by zmpolaristech; 02-02-2012 at 12:22 AM.
    SAY IT!!!!!
    85 1/2 Tri-Z - The Trail Bike w/Inverts
    85 Tri-Z - The wifes Bike
    85 Tri-Z - The MX/ICE Bike, 310 w/Inverts
    12 Tri-Shee - The Flat Track/TT Bike w/Inverts

NYTRO - New York Trike Racing Outlaws - COME GIT SOME!

--
    Blog Entries
    I was trying over a year ago to get it going... back then otc did not want to add anymore races.. and now suddenly its kosher ... http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthrea...ight=ashtabula

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I'm fat and out of shape. I'm not sure I have any business being on a 500 on a TT track anymore...

--
    Nice sarcasm Billy!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    I'm fat and out of shape. I'm not sure I have any business being on a 500 on a TT track anymore...
    Gives you 22 weeks to be lean and mean! lol
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    I plan on going. 86 stock engine tecate. I would say b class. number is TBD

--
    Way back when i was your age and weight, I would have done it!

I really do hope you are able to make it.

--
    http://www.edtracing.com/PineLake.html

Here is a satelite overview, and everyone please pay attention to the rules as they are posted. If you cannot abide by them, you would serve the entire 3 wheeling community best by staying home or getting a hotel room and taking it off premises in the evening. All race participants must be 100% sober. Thats in the race rules, not the camp rules. If you come with the attitude that its going to be like Haspin Acres, it will likely be a one time event. It doesn't really matter whose definition of "family friendly" is correct, as its Pine lake's definition that counts. It IS a once in a lifetime opportunity, but it need not be a once in a lifetime event. Its all up to you. How do you want to be represented or seen in the national spotlight? Will this event be repeated annually? All it takes is is one person to make the wrong decision for everyone. Do you care enough about the sport and this opportunity to keep your buddies in check? How would you feel hitting a corner at 60mph knowing the guy 3 feet beside you has been drinking half the day? I won't be sticking my neck out to keep anyone from blowing this chance. I've taken way too much abuse for trying to keep bad behavior out of sight. Let those who will ruin it, ruin it, or let those who care, keep it clean. I will be on the sidelines sincerely hoping that everyone who is going is truly committed to keeping this a success, and will not have to have security reviewing the rules with, or ejecting any of those representing the trike community.

I would also like to work out differences that people have had with me in the past over these issues. You know who you are. I am willing to wipe the slate clean, but I need your help in doing that. I would much rather welcome you as a friend with confidence that you are as committed as I to see this successful than to simply tolerate your presence while waiting and wondering if the inevitable trouble will follow. My number again is 330-208-2200 and email is Leadboot@neo.rr.com. Please contact me so we can talk and put these issues to rest for a better atmosphere for everyone. I want to trust you and I want to make peace with you for the sake of this event.

I am feeling optimistic in the cooperate I am receiving. With the national media coverage I've been told this will get, we can re-legitimize the sport nationally, as it is in Ohio, if we portray it as it should be. That takes everybody. I am looking forward to working with everyone, new friendships, new cooperation and partnerships across the internet sites, repairing broken friendships, and establishing those that were interrupted before they got started. There is such a vastness of knowledge and talent out there that we could easily pull this off as the greatest event in modern trike history ever if we can all pull togther in the same direction.
    Last edited by TimSr; 02-02-2012 at 11:37 PM.

--
    Race Numbers- This is a list of race numbers reserved by OTC members. Some of these numbers have not been used in some time, and may be available. If teh number you want to use on on this list, please inquire and we will check.

http://otc.myfastforum.org/about538.html

--
    Definitely looking forward to this. I may take some vacation time and bring the wife and baby out for this race.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    Throw something together, And lets go!
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //