PDA

View Full Version : would these trikes be legal if we rode them backwards?

tri again
09-04-2010, 12:57 AM
There's some new stuff out there with 2 front and one rear wheel.

I have a64 harley golf cart 2 stroke that uses the fact that a 2 stroke will run BACKWARDS to, well, go backwards as in reverse...strangest thing I've ever seen.

so maybe the 250 r's are ALmost legal if you ...oh never mind.

I just got tired of being so serious all day.

harryredtrike
09-04-2010, 01:21 AM
yea those backwards trikes drive me crazy.if you want a bike ride one, if you want a sports car buy one.even the coolest one is gay

tri again
09-04-2010, 01:44 AM
I'm just thinking seriously now.
Ya know how ridiculous some laws are?

motorized bikes are legal IF you have foot pedals on them so they are classified as moped.

they put pedals on vespa looking scooters fer goshsakes. impossible to pedal but makes them freakin legal to ride without a license.

maybe Ill put a bicycle pedal crank on my b red...maybe on the handlebars.

I got pulled over for no helmet once ..but I WAS wearing it on my left knee and the cop couldn't give me a ticket.

harryredtrike
09-04-2010, 01:49 AM
ha ha ha ha ha i dont know if the law says it has to be on your head.thats great

ktmbk
09-04-2010, 04:08 PM
Didn't KTM make a backwards three wheeler recently? I don't remember what it's called, so someone correct me if in wrong.

HuffieVA
09-04-2010, 04:14 PM
I remember a magazine (maybe Dirtwheels) back in the 80's when the quad conversion kits came out, they put one on eother a Yamaha Big Wheel or a Honda Fat Cat and did a 3 vs 4 vs Reverse 3 shootout. Anyone else remember that?

250rAL
09-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Who says they're illegal?