PDA

View Full Version : Tearin up the weekend!!!

KingTecate
11-15-2002, 07:51 PM
I don't know bout you guys, but i can't wait to get out there tomorrow and tear up some trails!!!!! :twisted: I just put a set of Maxxis all traks on the tecate and am ready to roll!! best of luck to yahl this weekend. have fun!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

350Xrider
11-15-2002, 11:32 PM
I wish. My 350X has a crack in the sidecase, and it is piss pourin tha rain here. Hope ya have fun though.

KingTecate
11-16-2002, 12:07 AM
That sucks about the trike!!! Its been raining here all week long up until last night. The track that i might go to is all clay. Im not looking fowards to cleaning my bike off again. It took me two weeks to get it clean after last time. It worth it in the end!!! :D

TimSr
11-16-2002, 03:43 AM
TimJr and I will be tearing it up tomorrow. Its a little cold now, so we can try out all that winter riding gear I bought. It should be good and muddy here too.
Youre gonna be amazed at what those All Traks will take you through. Put them to a real test and tell me if you like them as much as I do!

NOS_350X
11-16-2002, 03:58 AM
350x is down so i'm hittin the hills on my bikes we found these hills its around a 75 from peak to peak so i'm tryin to get tha ballz to hit that i'm watching these guys hit it and they just float for ever