PDA

View Full Version : quad boy tryin to be tough and turns out bein punked by me

JulieHellCat
10-22-2003, 04:29 PM
Ok the only day (yes this is useless crap but i am proud) i was out ridein..ran into a ground of bad asses or so they think quad boy's they had nothing better to do but atempt to insult me and my 3 wheeler sayin i can do trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro on it since you turn to fast you will roll it and so on mindless rambleins and all that jazz.So i desided why the hell not go play and see what they got the other boys i will give'em credit didnt talk to much trash maybe because they have seen me around and he was from 2 hoods over who knows but we took off through the fields its a area the farmer told all of u s we can ride since its just a small area he doesnt u se and we took alot of sharp turns and jumps and well in the end i almost rolled avpidin quad boy who did roll but i stuck in there and never rolled nor had one problum heh go figure the more crap you talk normaly determions how much of a jack ass you turn out to be

86waterpumper
10-22-2003, 04:40 PM
LOL did ya get any pics of you whoopin up on them???

JulieHellCat
10-22-2003, 04:43 PM
lol no but believe me sooner or later i will lol their always around here ..he felt dumb hes friend had a field day with him after that

ejc042
10-22-2003, 04:49 PM
It is fun beating a motor mouth on an OLD trike.

JulieHellCat
10-22-2003, 04:52 PM
Believe me it was lol he went to take a turn one i always hit in 5th right and all i saw was tires up in the air and it rolled his plastic's got messed up somewhat bad i had to cut through the corn to avoid him but kept it under control..heh then he couldnt get it started after that so the smart person i am i had a rope on my bar and i ended up towin his out of the field his buddies went off to keep ridein. ..i wonder if he wants to take a try at it again heh

Jeb
10-22-2003, 05:53 PM
You go Girl! :-D

Proud of ya!

And to add insult to injury, he had to be TOWED by the trike!!!!! :D :D

JulieHellCat
10-22-2003, 08:20 PM
he pretty much got punked out heh i love it..and will enjoy doin it again to anyone who wants to talk some trash