PDA

View Full Version : 350x gussets

350xorbust
02-02-2014, 03:34 AM
Well guys, got my x stripped down to the frame and now I need to sandblast it, and get weldin...lol. But first I have to track down some gussets and a frame repair piece.Iv tried TPC...not gunna happen, so I was wondering, is there anyone out there that might have a set of gusset stencils I could buy, so then I could build my own? My biggest problem is that now that Iv got it stripped apart, I dont know how big to make any of these gussets so that I dont interfeer with the reasembly of the trike!!, So please anyone, I need someone else who has done the work, to sell me what they have.
Thanx:wondering

dave ytz250s
02-02-2014, 03:48 AM
Did you try the link that atc007 posted in your thread about TPC?

jays375
02-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Did you search before posting?This topic has been around.Welding the gussets in will be harder than cutting them out.Also be patient with your posts.Sometimes it takes a while to get your answers.Plus you never know who's help you may need again,or from other members.So unless somebody ripped you off,wouldn't post up something you may regret.

Mr. Clean
02-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Posted at 1:26 AM in this thread ---------------> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/164680-TPC-trikes...Not-impressed!!

Just got off the phone with Bill. Hes sending a free gusset kit to Busted 350x. Hes suprised to hear so much distress over not have a paypal account or a charge card account.

There it it is, a shop, a person going above and beyond the call of duty.

maybe youll get back all that time waisted bashing TPC on a useless thread.

P.S. Although its not required to pay him, you can donate to one of atc007's worthy causes or to 3ww.

Posted at 3:48am, seems the OP has a gusset kit on the way.....

Thank you very much for the gussets, again Im am sorry that it ended this way.
Darren

350xorbust
02-02-2014, 04:18 PM
I may sound impatient but honestly my post got moved (3ww virgin here) and I had to split it up, and repost it again. And again, I had given up on TPC and reposted the add looking for the gussets, and inadvertently started a s**t storm on the feedback forum. Totally unintentional!!
So Please ignore the need for the gussets and I apologize for any ill will.