PDA

View Full Version : Monster Garage Trikes!

catfishwhisker
12-18-2002, 11:48 PM
I just had a heck of an idea! How bout everyone build a trike into something crazy, like on Monster Garage. You can use some old junker you got laying around. We could have like a couple weeks to get it ready, then post pics so someone like say, Howdy, can come up with a winner. Then he could send the first prize winner a 3-wheeler world trophy (something like a pieced together trike parts thingy). LOL! Just something to pass the winter away.

Billy Golightly
12-19-2002, 12:16 AM
That sounds like a damn good idea catfishwhisker...I'm in for sure. I got enough parts to rig up something for sure :-)

3WheelHouston
12-19-2002, 12:39 AM
You know I could make my big red into a swamp boat, but wait, it wouldn't need any modifications!

Wickedfinger
12-19-2002, 01:27 AM
We need to get Jonny Blaze involved in this ..... he will make some mean f'n trikes ........ ala the Flamin Tractor of Death!

catfishwhisker
12-19-2002, 10:36 PM
I've already got an idea with an old 70 that I have laying around.

Kilborg
12-19-2002, 11:27 PM
Give me a welder and a old frame and some scrap metal, I'll give you the baddest trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro in town.

freaksfix
12-19-2002, 11:39 PM
What kinda function does it have to perform? Or just build a custom trike?

catfishwhisker
12-19-2002, 11:53 PM
Well, anything I guess. You can make it into a lawn mower, deer stand, whatever. Anything wild and crazy. But it needs to be functionable. I was just watching Monster Garage and Junk Yard Wars the other night and thought it would be cool to fix a trike up into something freaky. Let your imagination run wild!