PDA

View Full Version : Va Beach VA

markdb420
10-20-2004, 06:15 PM
I live in Va Beach and ride on my own land and my buddy Chris rides on his family's land. We are looking for other 3 wheeler riders to ride with us in Va Beach. PM me or respond here! If you live near here then let me know also. :beer

threewheelin-feelin
10-20-2004, 07:39 PM
i live in hampton va. im about 20 to 30 minutes from VA BEACH but i dont have a running trike right now :(

YTZ250#1
10-21-2004, 12:15 AM
What? I'm going to stay in contact with you man.My wife and I love va beach.I'll have to bring my trike down next summer and do a little ridding while she lays on the beach.I get real board waiting for her to get fried in the sun while I drink beer,so I might as well ride my trike a few hours or so.LOL

threewheelin-feelin
10-21-2004, 06:05 PM
once i get a running trike ill come over and ride with yall. if yall dont mind.

markdb420
10-21-2004, 07:13 PM
Well, I am trying to build a flat track with a few jumps in the middle of the track and maybe a mud bog. We have some woods to ride in as well, when it isn't too wet. It ain't much but we have fun. Most people we ride with have sport quads, so we get tired of dusting them on the straight stretches! LOL

VABCH350X
11-27-2004, 11:42 AM
Mark,
Give me a shout if you are planning on starting up a group or club of sorts. I'm still working on the 250R here and there, but the 350X is always ready to go.
-Paul

markdb420
11-27-2004, 05:34 PM
We are waiting for the wheat to be harvested and then the track will be built. I am getting ready to put up the signs for fill dirt and my buddy Chris has his father in law's tractor ready. He has his Tri-z done and we are just waiting on the farmer. It will be a flat track and we'll have some jumps on the interior track. We'll let you know. I am trying to get this 250r 4 wheeler from somewhere in Moyock, so that will be my next project. :beer