PDA

View Full Version : Anyone talked to Pooh at service honda lately and shopping cart blues!

ric
01-27-2005, 02:03 AM
Just wondering if Pooh is on deck at service honda, I have a few decals on order and I cant seem to get a response from him.
On the order subject, has anyone tried using the shopping cart feature on the site, I could only get 8 part numbers in and on entering the 9th part number it just booted out the 1st number to make way, is this normal??

350x'inNY
01-27-2005, 08:02 AM
I usually tell people to call in with your list of part numbers, but since you are an Aussie boy, I'd suggest that you email them the part numbers, and submit your order that way. Sometimes they'll know what's discontinued better than the computer. They then give you a "reference #", so if you want to check back, you just give that number and anyone can pull it up.

Bruce

Steiger
01-27-2005, 04:53 PM
I put in a huge order sunday night, 20 sum part numbers and it worked fine. I also sent an email to Pooh and got a response back that day. I also placed another order last night and it worked fine, but only had 5 or 6 items that time. One time I had trouble with the shopping cart on another order site and they said to check cookie settings, and when I reset them it worked fine.

Jeb
01-28-2005, 10:15 AM
I placed an email order with Pooh yesterday and traded a couple emails back and forth. If you haven't got a hold of him you might try again.

ric
01-29-2005, 03:44 AM
Just sent him another mail yesterday, still no reply, don't know whats goin' on, all I want to do is order some parts but its pretty hard when you cant get a reply!!
Thanks guys for your feedback!!