PDA

View Full Version : 1986 Honda 200X Rear Brake Help

Meat-BoX
03-19-2006, 11:42 AM
I took my Rear Brake system in and the Lame Shop Sport-Mann Suzuki/Honda said they couldnt fix it. Well that is the Last Straw with them. Im never going back there. Anyway he said he couldnt fix it because the Master Cylinder is Locked up. The X looks like she sat in a Garage or Barn as its a little Rusty near the Bottom.
Anyway I either need a nice clean Master Cylinder or Somehow Rebuild my Own. Ive never done it before, I think I can do the Caliper but the master Cylinder is a Bit different and I dont have the Proper tools to get her New.

What should I do, can I get all the Parts? Im trying to get all my Trikes in order to sell and have the Keepers ready for the Fest. I need help bad as I have no Garage. Can anyone help me with Ideas, Parts or do the Job. Will Vintage Motorsports do the Job? Where are all the Trike Mechanics? There are none here in CNY
I just Spent 4 Hours outside Yesterday in the 20 mph wind changing out the Rear Fenders on the Big Red for when she goes up for sale on Monday. She looks real good now, I really dont want to sell her and I think I under priced her at $950