PDA

View Full Version : my 200x

aquapunk
09-21-2006, 06:44 PM
so this is my 84 200x, ive owned it for about a year, ive done all of the modifications,its going under a little bit of change at the moment, the kick start locked up, so im gonna check and see if the start gear sheared off or something, i pulled the engine, and im cleaning everything up, all of the grease n oil, i put a twist throttle on it, (cant wait to hit the trails with that:p ) also put some new grips on, the old ones were gummy and turned your hands black.... performance wise, its got holeshots in the back, a pro vector up front, uni filter, and a coffmans exhaust, if anyone knows if its good or not, tell me please, ive never seen another coffmans anywhere, i want to repair the rear fender, in the pic below you can see its got like a 6-7 inch crack in it, if i cant, i would LOVE some black fenders, i also want to get a new seat cover, its got a dime size hole in it, but anyway, heres the pics, i'll try to find some when it was all assembled

santanashonda
09-21-2006, 06:56 PM
Don't know nothing about Coffman, so I can't help you on that(sorry). The only exhuast that I heard of for the 83-85x where the DG and Cobra. Of course, there are more out there, but those are the 2 main ones I heard of. Actually, was looking into getting me a new one myself. Well just wanted to say that you have a nice trike and enjoy the ride :D . :TrikesOwn Oh yeah and :welcome:

edog
09-21-2006, 08:50 PM
Dude where you been?

Not that I know you.It says that you registered on Auguast 2003.

Good luck on the project.

aquapunk
09-21-2006, 09:15 PM
yeah, i registered back then looking for help with my old 250sx, the swingarm bearings went out, after that, i really didnt get on much, id be out ridin them trails, you know how it is, back then i thought this was just a help forum, theres waaaay more cool stuff on here to check out i recently found out