PDA

View Full Version : new 250r parts inline coolers ESR shift breather etc etc PICS!

gravelord
12-24-2006, 01:21 PM
my girl friend got me the case saver and the shifter, heres all the other stuff i added , 2 inline coolers, temp gauge with coolers built in, crank case breather, 400ex front master cylinder and heres the pic of moshmans rear brake light i got too :naughty:

gravelord
12-24-2006, 01:24 PM
some of those parts are hard to see (one of the coolers and temp gauge) they are alittle hidden behind the shrouds, you gatta peek in at them. sorry for that. hehe :postwhore

Mosh
12-24-2006, 01:36 PM
:Bounce gotta love a woman who buys you bike parts for gifts.nothin better than that.cheesey candle light dinners and flowers......... ah yeah.The wife would be happier with a billet piece or a day of riding than the cheesy stuff.
looks good. now BETTER PICS OF THE SEAT:lol: :pics:

gravelord
12-24-2006, 01:55 PM
the seats were in another post, trust me i didnt forget about the seat. lol
i just didnt want to double post them
:postwhore

BigGreenMachine
12-24-2006, 06:23 PM
How well does the ESR temp guage work? Worth the money?

Nice R!!

firefirefire90
12-24-2006, 08:13 PM
Wow, very nice set up. Does the trike run a lot cooler wit those parts bought? They all look like they are supposed to be there. Very trick! Do you need to run a filter on the crankcase breather and use it like an airfilter? Nice L.E.D. set up! Very nice. Those modifications look perfect. Is it difficult to read the temp guage? How big is it?

gravelord
12-24-2006, 08:39 PM
the temp gauge works great, my bikes only running at 160 degrees max, its running very cool, i ran down the railroad tracks wide open almost the whole way and thats how it ran for a hour!!!!!! i think these coolers work AWESOME, the temp gauge is pretty small, i can peek in and see half of the gauge, which is all i need to see 200-250, and 50-100, is all i need to see, if it runs alot over 200, then its over heating. its well worth the money. thanks for all your kind words and merrychristmas. that breather filter is just for the crank case, so no crap gets inside. its for import cars, i got it from a car parts store. i have a hose coming from my crank case, i put it inside the air filter and just clamped the hose down inside it, its fairly tight inside there so it shouldnt come out then i zip tied it to the frame

gravelord
12-24-2006, 08:44 PM
oh and it is hard to read the temp gauge, unless your at a stop, i cant read what its at when its running at regular temp really because the air scoops in the way of 150-200 part of the gauge. i might just move it around until i can see the whole thing, but i can see enough of it where its ok right now, oh and BigGreenMachine, its not a ESR temp gauge, its another one i got off EBAY i cant remember the name of it, its got inline coolers built into it! so i think it may be better then the ESR one! its great! if you want the user name of the ebay seller who i got it from, i can let you know just PM me if your interested. its very high quality and not some garbage. it even came with a free extra in-line cooler. for 70 bucks you get temp gauge with inline coolers built in, and a extra inline cooler. comes in diff colors too!

3wheelencowboy
12-24-2006, 08:55 PM
so now where youd get all the cooler stuff from i could definately use that on mine you have any engine mods to it or is it all stock? I'm thinking of putting a 310 big bore kit in mine but don't know exactly how it will effect the engine temp?

deathman53
12-24-2006, 11:13 PM
I have a big bore engine. Mine runs around 180-190 with a 20 fin cooler.

gravelord
12-25-2006, 10:32 AM
c-40rider is the ebay user name.
yeah my engines modded, nothing too crazy i dont think, just V-force 3 reeds, fmf pipe, 38mm air stryker carb, milled head, ported cylinder. but it was running that cool wide open for a while