PDA

View Full Version : GYTR Intake anyone ??? Raptor 700

devildog_0431
02-10-2007, 07:55 PM
I finally dished out some dough and got the PRO ARMOR front bumper and a GYTR High Flow Intake and the Billet alluminum GYTR adapter. I was disapointed it didn't come w/ instructions cuz some people w/out common sense might not figure it out. I had to drill out some rivets on the airbox and mount the adapter but she's in. I noticed right away that it accelerates much quicker, impressed so far, just went up and down the road, was too cold to take her wide open and was runnin out of light. But does anyone else run this same intake ? I'm also gettin the GYTR header / HMF pipe / and power commander....it should really rip after that.

MTS
02-11-2007, 04:38 AM
Make sure to get that PC on there soon, they dont like running lean with the high flow intake and pipe, the powercommander will compensate for it, will also run alot stronger.

devildog_0431
02-12-2007, 08:55 AM
Yea....deciding what to go w/ on the PC...thinkin Dobeck right now. A tech at the local Yammy SHop has a Yamaha Factory OBDII style system where he can richin mine up to a certain point to help out till i get the PC.