//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deer T Boned

--
    I totally understand. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I was genuinely concerned and am glad you are soldiering through.

If those meds become too much of a crutch, please seek help. It's extremely exhausting when someone can't get sleep because of pain, but the meds can be very dangerous if someone has an addictive personality or doesn't have the proper moral support during their healing.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    I totally understand. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I was genuinely concerned and am glad you are soldiering through.

If those meds become too much of a crutch, please seek help. It's extremely exhausting when someone can't get sleep because of pain, but the meds can be very dangerous if someone has an addictive personality or doesn't have the proper moral support during their healing.

Hi the meds are not a crutch and very necessary. The pain is pretty bad. I have about 31 years sober. I used to be addicted to alcohol weed and cocaine so I am know what can happen. I really appreciate the concern and thank you for that.
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

--
    You're no stranger to those things then. That's good, in the way that you got a handle on it.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //