//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1983 Honda atc185s rear sprocket fix bolts

--

1983 Honda atc185s rear sprocket fix bolts

Hello I’m new to all this forum stuff. I usually can find parts myself locally or online but can not seem to find the bolts and nuts for the rear sprocket. My son was riding my father’s originally owned from new 1983 Honda atc 185 s and I heard a noise coming from the rear end chain guard area. I then noticed a hole in back of the chain guard. Got it in the shop noticed the cover was loose. Took off the wheel hub and chain guard front cover noticed all but three bolts were sheared off and nuts were gone. I have been trying to locate new bolts and nuts but haven’t had any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you. I have a few pictures also
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1031.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	270872   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1027.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	270873  

--
    You may have to buy an ebay axle to get the correct bolts. My ATC200S has Volvo prop shaft bolts holding the sprocket on (from 01-07 xc70), and m8x1.25 flange nuts with loctite.... They are allen bolts with a 1/2' untheaded portion below the head.

--
    I just looked and it seems they are no longer available from Honda.

There's some NOS ones on Ebay. Look up the part number and source them from there.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //