//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Big Red 500

--

Big Red 500

New member here and looking for infomation and/or help. Im wanting to build a big red with a 500 foreman engine and maybe swingarm/axle. I have a 86 big red to compare with but still looking for a junk bike. I have checked all over the web for anything like this but nobody has posted this, not counting the 300 motor. If anyone has ideas or thoughts i would love to hear from yall.

Homeless Dave is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by La Couyon View Post
    New member here and looking for infomation and/or help. Im wanting to build a big red with a 500 foreman engine and maybe swingarm/axle. I have a 86 big red to compare with but still looking for a junk bike. I have checked all over the web for anything like this but nobody has posted this, not counting the 300 motor. If anyone has ideas or thoughts i would love to hear from yall.
    So you by want to build this? But reversed. I’m sure the frame is going to take a lot of modifications to make it work.id love to make a big red out of one of those quads. I have a 95 foreman 400 and it’s a tank, but I really wish it turned better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Currently : trx400fw, ct70, 250es,200x, xl80s, 350x, 350x, Trx250X,ALT185

--
    Hey Dave, that is awesome. I want to cut the bottom of each and swap, keeping motor mounts, foot pegs and drive shaft output. It will be alot of work as everyone tells, but i have alot of time.
    Im not computer great not sure how to add my other bikes.

--
    Seems like it would be easier to put an atc front end on a quad ?
    our original 85 we bought new, 2 - 86 police specials
    250r dust runner
    04 Yamaha kodiaK 450 snowbuster ! Brute Force 750 dust collector .
    Bunch of es stuff I been buying for next builds....
    Gone but lives on in my aching body the mighty 350x collection . A Beat 85 es im gonna rebuild

--
    You are correct Dustrunner but if it was easy how would it be special? Im still looking for a junker, as i have many other projects now. If anyone in the Baton Rouge area knows of one please let me know.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //