//ArrowChat Code

Thread: How do we post free pictures in our threads without Tapatalk??

--

How do we post free pictures in our threads without Tapatalk??

Tapatalk isn't working, I briefly read about new owners.

I forget what we used back in the day but at some point they wanted a couple bucks a month to keep our pics, I'm a bit tired of handing all these services "a couple bucks a month", it adds up.

I'd like to make a post with pictures, how is everyone doing that with a mobile phone these days??
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Tapatalk isn't working, I briefly read about new owners.

I forget what we used back in the day but at some point they wanted a couple bucks a month to keep our pics, I'm a bit tired of handing all these services "a couple bucks a month", it adds up.

I'd like to make a post with pictures, how is everyone doing that with a mobile phone these days??
    Postimage.org

It's free to use but they have options for a premium account. With the free version the resolution is lower until you click on the picture. The premium version is full resolution.

They have hotlinks for forums and websites....easy to use.

I'm sure there's others but I use/like postimage

--
    Thanks bud, I'll check it out. I wonder how long they'll keep them until they hold us hostage. That reminds me, it was PHotobucket we all use to use!! Then they wanted money to keep our images or had a limit, I forget; a little after that time, we all had camera phones. In this day and age it seems that everyone wants 2.99/5.99/8.99$ for somethiong every month, it adds up when you have a VPN, Google storage, NetFlkix, Sling, or Amazon Prime at 140$ annually now.

For the time being I emailed pics from my phone to my PC, then I could upload them here. Not a nightmare, just not quick and easy.

Tapatalk was my work around for adding phone pics quickly, but, something changed...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    If upload it via a desk top PC the photos upload each time. If I try on my phone, won't work. It's just an extra step at this point but not a big deal

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //