//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trike Circus @ Bundy Hill 5/31/2014, Jerome Michigan

--

Trike Circus @ Bundy Hill 5/31/2014, Jerome Michigan

Just over 90 days until the 5th annual Trike Circus at Bundy Hill in Jerome, Michigan.
    This little meet and greet has grown over the years and is a lot of fun. We trail ride and enjoy Bundy hill's trails and various play areas all morning. Then we meet up for a potluck style lunch and have some door prize raffles. After that we have some hill climb races up Bundy Hill's pea gravel hill. Then we head down to the dragstrip to see who is the fastest there. After the racing we give out trophies for the races. Some people stick around and do some more riding and some are pretty whooped by then and head for home. All in all it's a great time at a great place with great people and you really should try to make it. This year Tapper and I are planning on staying the night there. Bundy hill will allow camping but it is completely rustic with limited facilities. If you need any more info post questions here. We always need a hand pulling off this event so if you can help thank you very much!

--
    Looking forward for this ride, always have a great time! Rain or shine we will be there...
    R.I.P. Sandpuppie, you are greatly missed!
    May you rest in peace Jeswinehart, deeply missed, never forgotten....
    Feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ight=tapper190

--
    Yes ! Liway + I are in ! I will definitely be in on the camp where Liway may not be, but time will tell on that.

Count us in for grills, paper products and condiments and any help that can be lent.

john + Liway Thanks !

--
    I will be there.

Bundy Hill's website.

Previous Trike Circus threads with pics/vids.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jeswinehart View Post
    Yes ! Liway + I are in ! I will definitely be in on the camp where Liway may not be, but time will tell on that.

Count us in for grills, paper products and condiments and any help that can be lent.

john + Liway Thanks !
    You guys can stay in our trailer, nice king size bed for you...
    R.I.P. Sandpuppie, you are greatly missed!
    May you rest in peace Jeswinehart, deeply missed, never forgotten....
    Feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ight=tapper190

--
    I can't wait! I think I'm bringing my son (11 years old) to this event for the first time. He seemed excited that I asked him if he wanted to go. I don't think his ATC70 will be entering the hill climb, but I think he will do good on the trails... Whatever you need help with Rich, just give me the word!
    - Frank

1984 200ES Big Red
    1985 350X (x2)
    1986 350X
    1986 250SX
    1984 Auto-X
    1984 ATC70
    1985 ATC70

--
    Hi Guys,
    Nick and I will be there! I am sure Nick will video the hill climbs and drag race again for all to enjoy. We will camp out as well. Maybe I will bring a 6x6 racer for a exhibition run on the hill climb and drag strip!!!

Matt

--
    Wife and I are planning to show up this year. Cant wait I loved that place!

let me know if you need anything for us to bring?
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    I ordered T shirts and decals on Friday! I just need to order trophies. I am ordering for the hill climb 1st thru to 3rd place. For the drags I will order for the following classes: kids, ladies, open, and if enough people chime in we can do a utility class also. Is there any interest in doing a utility class? Or is there any other ideas? I will be ordering them soon so if you have an idea please speak up.

--
    Utilty class would be neat. I picked up a couple of gifts for the table today. I have a roll of tickets left over as well to use if needed Rich.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchmud View Post
    I ordered T shirts and decals on Friday! I just need to order trophies. I am ordering for the hill climb 1st thru to 3rd place. For the drags I will order for the following classes: kids, ladies, open, and if enough people chime in we can do a utility class also. Is there any interest in doing a utility class? Or is there any other ideas? I will be ordering them soon so if you have an idea please speak up.
    A utility class would be great. Last year at the last minute I decided to enter into the utility drag race and placed 3RD. I have the medal hanging up and I look at it everyday. Trike circus 2013 was my first official ride with three wheeler world. I had a great time!!!

Matt

--
    We will have a utility class again!

brd812 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Ditch, which is closer Jackson or Adrian for hotel. I know it's about 15 min. From uncles @ devils lake. It make for great weekend. I always want to get all muddy and then go water skiing.
    "If you are going to piss like puppy, Don't Get Off The Porch"
    Trikes:
    84' Suzuki ALT185 (old Orange)
    85' Yamaha 225DX, piped and spaced ( First Girlfriend)
    Quads
    87' Yamaha Banshee, built and very very fast (The Whore)
    01 Yamaha Raptor 660, built and piped (The Beast)
    03 Suzuki Vinson, 26's and piped (The Crowd Pleaser)
    Once apon a time:
    85' Tecate 300 alky flattacker, 6 in over swingarm, 88 Suzuki 500"Quadzilla"PIA , 91 Yamaha Warrior Built and Modded. (luved that Baby Tank)

--
    There is a Motel Somerset just down the road from Bundy Hill if you're not picky. The number is 517-547-7241. If you are looking for something nicer I would say that Adrian is closer.

--
    In years past for the race awards we have done medals and trophies, but I was wondering what everyone else thought. Are plaques a good option, or did you like the medal, or is it a trophy that you want?? I will check into plaques if needed.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //